Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lil Mama Just Won't Go Away...


Lil Mama appeared on Tyra's show for no other reason than to discuss her MTV ooopsie. Here's what she had to say about the incident:

Lil Mama: “I don’t think it was as serious as everyone…… was trying to make it out to be….When I was sitting in the stands I was very excited and I felt the connection, being from New York, being in Hip Hop…Alicia Keys being from Harlem and Jay Z being from Brooklyn and I was just so emotional. I was really feeling it….I felt like I was being embraced at the time, Jay-Z was bouncing back and I’m feeling like this whole moment is happening but I’m not planning it to be a moment, it just happened.”

Tyra: Didn’t he tap your leg though, like get back?

Lil Mama: “But I didn’t feel it….I actually saw the tap tap later and I was embarrassed, I was like ‘Whoa, Jay-Z.’”

Tyra: How did you know to do a pose at the end?

Lil Mama: “I’m a dancer, and I definitely felt it. I wasn’t there to ruin the performance, I wasn’t there to bring anyone down or anything down. In that moment I kind of felt it coming so I just went with the flow.”

Tyra: Have you spoken to them since?

Lil Mama: “No, I haven’t, I have tried, I got management to reach out. I would like to speak to Jay-Z one-on-one, just to see how he felt. I would just love to apologize…It was never my intent to be disrespectful to anyone. I’ve always been a respectful young woman in this industry, people know me for that.”

Tyra: Do you have a message for Alicia?

Lil Mama: “You can tell her that I apologize and I definitely plan to work with both of them in the future and I hope this didn’t rock the boat.

Work with them in the future? Didn't rock the boat? This chick is DELUSIONAL. The boat has been rocked, knocked over and sank to the deepest depth of the ocean. Plus, it's been devoured by sharks. That is all. Lil Mama, go sit down somewhere. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. U know Tyra dead wrong 4 makin her pose up like dat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is priceless.

    ReplyDelete