Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Timbaland ft. Drake: Say Something


I dunno how it happened folks, but I slept on this song. Yup, sure did. Better late than never though. Watch for Drake at the beginning of the video with his eye-half-closed-i-look-sexy face. Makes me giggle. Still respect Drizzy though. Dude is consistent. One question...when Drake calls Timbo, how come Timbo walks away from the bed like he's taking a call from a female? Me no likey. However, overall the video is dope. I wish I had nice writing so I could do something clever like write "This is your last kiss" in lipstick on a mirror. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. The lead girl in this video is fucken sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome video. Drake is really such an amazing talent. Im very glad he's having so much success!

    ReplyDelete