Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Young Money: Roger That


I see you Weezy, I see you! Lil Wayne and his Young Money crew dropped their video for "Roger That", which features Nicki Minaj, Tyga and Mr. Carter himself and I am not mad at it, at all. Nicely executed creative concept that features a bit of 1940s film noir. I like the way they did it and it's a great way to see Lil Wayne off to his year at Rikers (keep ya head up LilTunechi). And, of course, how can you NOT love Nicki's animated ass? LoL. I guess this begs the question: Will Harriet The Spy take a stab at Nicki's verse on this one? If you get the joke, good on ya. If you dont, aw well.

3 comments:

  1. Yo, Nicki Minaj is handsdown the sexxiest female rapper in recent years. Her body is 730

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lot more than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...Michelle "aka Harriett the spy" did a nice job LOL i didnt she had that in her!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete