Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jeff Chery: MILF.


We all love a good MILF don't we? The phrase made famous by American Pie is now receiving its rightful time in the spotlight via Brooklyn-born, Atlanta-based rapper Jeff Chery. The song is hella catchy and fun! Now let's listen and think of all the MILF we love....I'll get you started: Angelina Jolie, Heidi Klum, Thandie Newton and Milla Jovovich. Ow! Ow! Oh, and a shout out to all the regular MILFS we see everyday. Go head mamas!

Jeff Chery ponders...what else: MIFLS!

7 comments:

  1. Title threw me for a loop but I cant lie, this ish is catchy as hell. Had me boppin my head

    ReplyDelete
  2. A novelty song & but catchy. One hit wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you probably never saw this dudes previous work should try googling him... been following jeff chery for a while when he was Pay$0z this records gonna have em where he needs to be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this record is off the chain, Damn this dude is a problem man, i would love to see him more often on here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, im really feeling this song.. I think all the Milfs out there will love this song.. keep doin you thing Jeff.. I've been following you and your music.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS SONG IS A HIT!!! WHERE CAN I GET A COPY? I LOVE JUST ABOUT EVERY SONG BY JEFF CHERY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOTTTTT!!!!! im diggin it..

    ReplyDelete