Wednesday, November 25, 2009

RiRi Gets OPEN on Angie Martinez



Rihanna had a very fun and very open interview with Angie Martinez on Hot97 yesterday. It's a very entertaining listen....here's some of the highlights:

On all the photos of her grabbing boobs:

There are tons of those pictures. I grab boobies all the time, I’m obessesed. I don’t have much so anytime I see a good rack I’m like “wow, I wish mine looked and felt like that”. Women are beautiful. I’m not into them but they are hot.

On her nude photos leaking:

Which ones? The hot ones? They should be hot, they were for my boyfriend at the time. If you don’t send your boyfriend naked pictures then I feel bad for him. Trust me I was [freaked out], that was the worst thing that could possibly ever happen to me. I just feel like my privacy was taken before that and then when that came out I was like “Oh great! So, Now there is nothing they don’t know about my private life”. It was humiliating and embarrassing, especially my mom having to see that and it was two days before Mother’s Day so I was nervous…

On what people think about her

I am misunderstood alot at times. My music, my image. People have their whole thing about me. Whether it be me being a devil worshipper or whatever the hell. I’m just being me and I’m just making music the way I would without any influences. Just me and my personal life. I just said everything I wanted to say. I even cursed a few times.


On Dating Tristan, Drake, Rasheed, & Andrew:


I don’t have [Tristan's] phone number. Give me someone that’s hot and older. Me and Drake are still friends actually. [We hung out] a few times but no, never. Rasheed Lewis. Never even met him but apparently I was trying to break up his family. Andrew Bynum, we went on two dates apparently. Never met him either. I’m actually not dating. I just flirt…


On why her hand was covering her eye on the album cover:

Because I am a devil worshipper what are you talking about...

Oh I get it....she's now openly debunking the devil worship rumours to throw people off....the conspiracies continue! LoL

3 comments:

  1. Wow...just from reading the interview bits you posted here I am impressed with her for being so candid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so now she can openly express her love for the devil while at the same time appear as though it's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ri Ri. This interview is incredible!

    ReplyDelete