Friday, December 18, 2009

A.Keys and Swizz Beatz Take a Romantic Stroll...Sort of..





So, I think I am officially done with the Alicia Keys/ Swizz Beatz drama. He cheated. He lied. She lied. That's what happens in a lot of relationships. Apparently, this time the "mistress" won and they're going strong. Maybe, just maybe, it was meant to be. Honestly, you don't choose who you fall in love with. The actions you take in expressing that love (i.e. divorcing your wife instead of cheating) are important, but it is what it is. I wish them the best of luck, while keeping in mind that Karma is a bitch.
Anyways, now that my A.Keys/Swizz Beatz mini rant is out of the way, these two took a romantic stroll yesterday. Kind of. Alicia's body guard was there and for some reason homegirl chose to hold onto his arm instead of her man's. Maybe they're not ready for PDA. I am not one to judge but Swizzy looks like he's really trying to catch up..."hey guys, wait for me..."

Photo Credit: Fame Pictures

4 comments:

  1. He really does look like he's trying to catch up. lol. Poor thing. Can't wait for her to cheat on him so he knows how it feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont care what any1 sez. i luv these 2 2gether. go head guys. love is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete