Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Who Knew Lil Wayne's Ex-Wife Raps?


Soooo resident ATL chick Rasheeda, Toya, Diamond, Lola Monroe and Kandi have done a remix to "Bedrock" with a sorority themed video. When I first saw the names of those involved in the song, I can't say I was interested. Then I spotted "Toya" and thought, what in the hell is Lil Wayne's ex-wife and first baby momma doing in the video. The answer is spittin bars apparently. Well, tryin to anyways. Watch for her around the 3:26 mark.

4 comments:

  1. Aw man! her voice is unbearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still tryna figure out if Toya was really Rapping..wow..And why the hell Lola tryna look like Nicki Minaj and Rap a bit like her. smh. Ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF.....This is the first and last time I ever watch this video!
    Hoooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiibbbbbllllleeeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats crazy it seems like the video was cute ....IF ...u took toya outta it... i respect trying something new but she should just stick to getting rich off his name still.....

    ReplyDelete