Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fashion Forward or Fail: RiRi Edition





Rihanna seems to land in this category a lot, although most time her style is on point. Over the weekend she stepped out in this interesting get-up that I'm not sure works for her. RiRi paired some high-waisted shorts with a black sports bra, a studded bandanda, some high-top kicks and a camoflauge jacket that she then changed for a checkered button-down shirt (Think Tyrse in "Baby Boy"). Don't forget the huge hoops. Do you love it or hate it?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm I'm kind of on the fence with this outfit. I love that she's expressing her own individual style though. I have to say that I like the checkered shirt more than the camo jacket, but the black sports bra doesn't really go with it. I think she could've done without the hoops too. On a side note though, I'm starting to like her hair more. I was skeptical when I first saw the new hairstyle, but it looks good on her.

    ReplyDelete