Monday, August 30, 2010

Lil Wayne's New Album Coming in 1 Month


Lil Wayne fans, rejoice! A little jail time is not gonna stop your favourite rapper from releasing music. Fans can expect new material from Weezy via a 10-song project called "I'm Not a Human." The album will be released digitally on Wayne's Birthday, Sept. 27. But that's not all, with Wayne's tentative release date from prison set for November 5th Young Money also wants to drop Carter IV that day and hold a welcome-home concert that night, which Wayne would headline. Here's what Mack Maine had to say:
"That's where we are aiming for now. I think the [Madison Square] Garden would be perfect. I wanna keep it Young Money. I think we can hold our own. As far as his set, it would be nice to have features and cameos on his set. As far as who opens for him, it'll be a no-brainer, Young Money could hold it down. Just have the big features on Wayne's set. He's gonna have a show, then go to the studio. I just had a birthday recently. I had four parties for my birthday. For him, it's no telling how that week would go, how that month would go. Five months [would go]. We're gonna party like when Frank came home in 'King of New York.' We're gonna go crazy."

3 comments:

  1. Well, good thing with all the money Baby is spending up on million-dollar cars and watches

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dude never sleeps!yo this chick told me he cut his hair true or false?

    ReplyDelete
  3. THATS GUD LIL WAYNE IS MA NIGGA

    ReplyDelete