Thursday, February 11, 2010

Eh Eh, RiRi Busts A Wine


Have you ever heard a song and liked it 20 times better when you saw the video? Well, that's what this video for Rihanna's single "Rude Boy" did for me. Watch RiRi bout she wan wine up she waist. LoL. See, it brought out the Dancehall Queen in me. Haha. Seriously though, you know Ms. Rihanna hired a dance teacher cause bish ain't never dance like that before. I think I even saw a lil Hot Wuk in there. Haha. Anyways, love love love the colors, the bashment clothes, the 80s feel. Nice change from dark imagery and all that ish. Yes RiR gwan!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! THIS VIDEO IS AMAZING AND IT PROVES THAT RIHANNA IS THE BEST. NO ONE CAN TOUCH HER. SHE'S DOPE DOPE DOPE DOPE DOPE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who directed this? It's really good! I am impressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get an MIA vibe/Lady Saw texture to her video.

    I like it simply because she is taking a new approach.. Is she doing anything I haven't seen? No.

    But I give her props for going back to her island ways with this one...Rep where she from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES YES YES!!!!

    THIS REMINDS ME OF THE "IF ITS LOVIN THAT U WANT" RIRI...GWAN YES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete