Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wayne Says Goodbye


Last night was Lil Wayne's final night as a free man before heading off to Riker's for a year. He spent part of the night in a Miami studio on Lil Twist’s Ustream channel. He talks about his lack of pu*sy (as he so eloquently calls it), we see Fat Joe come through and then he takes off in his car, but not before sending a final message to fans:
“I’m out this bitch. To all my fans, my real fans, I really, really, really truly love you. I love you with all of me, for real. I’ll probably be loving everything else because I love you so much. Thank you from the bottom [of my heart]. Do not forget about me ’cause I will forever think about you, and I cannot wait for you to see me again. I’m out.”



If you're unaware of the charges and details of the sentence, check out this video. It's a good news story explaining what went down, how he'll be sentenced today, what Wayne's routine will be like for the next year at Rikers, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Who cares, people go to jail all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. with as much as he recorded, he's be aight and so wil the YM crew

    ReplyDelete