Friday, June 4, 2010

Lil Kim Fires Shots at Nicki Minaj




Last night Lil Kim performed at the Filmore in NYC where she brought out her "friend" Ray J and his sister Brandy. While on stage Ray J fired a shot at rapper Nicki Minaj, who a few people believe slightly bites Kim's style. Ray J said something along the lines of "it's a lot of people biting her style and shit...I ain't saying no names, but you know who..." The crowd went nuts and Kim followed up by saying "We love her! We just want them to pay homage, so we could all rock together. It’s all about respect. You respect me, I respect you. If you don’t respect me then fuck you.” With so few females in the rap game shouldn't we be getting along? I guess the days of Queen Latifah's "U.N.I.T.Y" are truly over.
Peep the video of the incident:

3 comments:

  1. Awwww C'MON SON! Really?!? Like, why lil kim? for what? what did it do for your career? NOTHING

    ReplyDelete
  2. kim is a diva in the game but she sold out already lets see what nicki bout 2 do with it

    ReplyDelete