Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jay-Z Calls The Game a Groupie


Jay-Z finally spoke about Chris Brown and addressed the situation with The Game on the radio yesterday. Here's some of the highlights:

On whether he had Chris Brown shut out of the BET awards:

“First let me categorically…… deny that, that’s not even my style. If I have a problem with Chris Brown, I have a problem with Chris Brown. I haven’t said anything…live or behind the scenes. I don’t agree with what he did and that’s it…
But as far as not letting him perform on BET, that’s ridiculous, that’s stupid and that’s a sucker move. I wouldn’t do it. And people commenting on rumors, that’s a sucker move.”

On The Game’s diss track:

"I said I’m not talking about, this, this. I’m not…Is that a diss? ‘Oh, you hurt my feelings.’ Tell groupie to get over it…If that’s a diss, then wear that. Tell groupie to get over it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment