Sunday, July 12, 2009

LaToya Jackson: "Michael WAS Murdered"


British newspaper News of the World obtained an interview with LaToya Jackson who spoke about her brother Michael's death. The following are direct quotes from LaToya's interview with the newspaper.

"Michael WAS murdered. And we don't think just one person was involved. Rather, it was a conspiracy of people. I feel it was all about money. Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive."

"He had many needle marks on his neck and on his arms, and more about those will emerge in the next few weeks. But nothing has changed my mind that this was murder and I won't give up until I find out what killed my brother."

"A couple of years ago Michael told me he was worried that people were out to get him. He said, 'They're gonna kill me for my publishing. They want my catalogues and they're gonna kill me for these.' I knew something terrible was going to happen."

"Michael always had cash in his homes, usually around $2 million (£1.2 million) which he used to pay out on things. People said he wasn't wealthy, but Michael always had money with him. When I went to the house later that day there was NO cash or jewellery. So many people had been through that house before I got there. Someone went in there and did a good job. It was very strange."

"He really wanted to be a movie director. He was doing everything to make that happen. He had an idea do a horror film called Thriller. He designed the poster for it already. He didn't want to do 50 shows, he only wanted to do 10. But he was pushed. And Michael being Michael didn't want to let down his fans. But even his daughter Paris said, 'They worked Daddy too hard.' Somebody that fragile can't keep going on like that."

"He was taken from us too soon. Michael didn't have to die."

No comments:

Post a Comment