Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Heartbeats by Lady GaGa




Over the weekend we posted some photos of GaGa with Dr. Dre @ an electronics conference in Germany. Well, that's because GaGa is actually teaming up with the producer and releasing her own headphones called Heartbeats. The headphones will come in three designs (chrome, all black and jewel-shape earpiece) and is going to be available starting from October 2009. GaGa released this honest statement regarding her decision to release the product.
"In the deepest hour of the night, I confess to myself three things; I would die if I was forbidden to write, forbidden to love, or forbidden to fashion,” Lady Gaga said. “Heartbeats embody the trinity of my human being, with one additional vow: that sound matters. Wear Heartbeats, love each other, and celebrate the art and lifestyle of music.”
Her press release writers are gooooood. We're just that's what you confess in the deepest hour of the night, GaGa.

No comments:

Post a Comment