Monday, October 5, 2009

For Those Lamenting The Death of The Sidekick...

As many of our American blog visitors may know, T-Mobile has been screwing Sidekick users left, right and center. The company's service has been down since Thursday or something wild like that. So our NY Director of Operations decided to express his grief....LoL. I know some of ya'll feel his pain. This is jokes. The scary thing is he seems serious. *side eye*


3am, and I cant sleep. Been over 3 days now, and help seems to be a fading memory. Every night, nightmares welcome me back to the harsh reality of the truth. Cold sweats accompany my restless nights. Everyone I come into physical contact with seems to be stricken with the same disease, it's spreading. The news reports it as "Global" whatever that means. I feel more and more helpless as the days drone on. The separation starts to take its toll as delusions start manifest. Every flashing blue light seems to taunt me, mocking me as I scramble towards it only to uncover another ruse. It's not there. Phones don't work either, no one seems to have any answers. Memories of when things were better concume my mind in an attempt to escape the madness. The days of INSTANT messaging and social networking. I type franticly on my keypad, button combinations and sequences to try to rectify the problem myself. I collapse, exhausted........

2 comments:

  1. Very creative. Crazy part is enough people are probably feeling that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Your NY Director of Operations sounds like he's suffering. Poor Guy.

    ReplyDelete