Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Katt Williams Is No Kat Burglar


Katt Williams is speaking out against the burglary and kidnapping allegations. Here's some highlights before you peep the videos.

On stealing $3500 worth of jewelry

If I did not steal when I was starving, then I certainly will not steal $3,500 worth of jewelry, while you are wearing $250,000 worth of jewelry. They misunderstood. They thought that I was an average typical negro. I am no such a thing. I don’t talk like it. I don’t act like it. I don’t walk like it and I don’t hang with people that do. I am special. Now, If they want to convince me that I am not special than that’s fine. This time last year they put me in Rikers Island on trespassing charges in New York and then they put me in a mental institution following that. Me! Katt Williams. And here I am another Thanksgiving being prosecuted again.

On kidnapping a 17-year-old boy

I have sons, I don’t need to kidnap children. If you are 17 years old and I don’t let you leave it’s probably for a valid reason. It’s probably because you don’t have any money and you are away from home and you don’t have anywhere to go. There are things I will NOT do.

On Bankruptcy Rumors

The same day they said I was bankrupt I got a check for “Pimpin Pimpin” for 1.4 million dollars. I haven’t cashed it...Then last week “Katt Williams Pimpadelic sold 1.6 million dollars. I’m trying to figure out how a n*gga with 3 million dollars is stealing $3500 worth of jewelry in Coweta County GA, while he rides around in a Bentley.


1 comment:

  1. I don't even have to watch the video to SMH! Hot mess.

    ReplyDelete