Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tiger "Pill Popper" Woods?!


Oh dear, a former golf course waitress is claiming she did ecstasy with Tiger Woods in 1999. Every detail of the man's life is being dragged into the spotlight eh? I dunno how seriously you can take this report as it was published in the National Enquirer and well, you already know the deal with that publication. But read on if you want to hear about how they took "crappy" pills and just got sweaty instead of high. *sigh*
“Tiger would order an energy drink and give me a $5 tip. He was friendly but not overly flirtatious. In October 1999, a friend of Tiger came over to my cart and told me, ‘Tiger wants you at dinner with me tonight.’
“The friend picked me up at my house and drove me to the MGM Grand where Tiger was staying at the MGM Grand Mansion. I joined Tiger and three other guys for dinner in the private dining room for The Mansion.
“Tiger was drinking beer and I was drinking Tanqueray and tonic. At one point he went off to play blackjack at the VIP table and dropped $60,000 in 15 minutes. Then we went to Studio 54 in the hotel and took a booth in the VIP area.
“One of his friends said, ‘I’ve got some Ecstasy – let’s roll,’ and produced little white pills, smaller than aspirin. Tiger and I did one pill each. I’m sure Tiger was hoping it would turn me on so he could get me into bed, and he took the pill so casually that it seemed to me he was used to doing it.
“But the Ecstasy was crappy. The pills just made us sweaty, and didn’t make us feel good. I wanted to go to sleep. I could see Tiger wasn’t happy that the Ecstasy wasn’t turning me on. Soon he said he was tired and took off for his luxury suite alone. He seemed angry.”
Ogren goes on to claim that she ”dated Tiger several more times over the next two years” but that they were not sexually intimate.


News Source: The National Enquirer

No comments:

Post a Comment