Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nikki's Ass Attack..... Er I Mean Massive Attack


Amidst division on whether the song is dope or not, Nicki Minaj has released a visual to her debut single "Massive Attack". The vid, which was directed by Hype Williams, features lotsa pink, lotsa ass, lotsa jungle/desert creatures, and lotsa animated face from Nicki. And not enough Amber Rose. Not only that, but it feels like the first minute of the vid is just the lambo driving in the desert *yawn*. Oh, that dude on the hook...that's Sean Garrett who recently admitted that Nicki wasn't crazy about keeping him on the song, I say she shoulda gone with her gut.
p.s. Is it just me or is Nicki showin of her assets an awful lot lately? Ima leave that one alone.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like she channeled Lil Kim a lot for this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never see an ass that's so obviously fake.

    ReplyDelete