Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kelis Won't Let Nas See Knight


Nas sat down with Vibe.com to talk about how Kelis won't let him see his son. SMH. Check out what he had to say:

How old is Knight? Is he walking yet?

He’s like nine months. He’s crawling, pulling himself to stand up. He said the word ‘stick’ about a month ago. He’s been talking for about two months, saying little words here and there.

How often are you able to see him?

My son was born with ice grills, so when his mom feels in the mood she sends pictures. If not, its hell. It’s hell trying to figure that out, trying to get him—I’ll just leave it at that. It’s hell. A man shouldn’t go through that shit, but it’s another story I’ma tell at a different time.

Do you feel a certain way about having the tattoo [of Kelis] now, after everything that’s been going on?

[Laughs] I don’t really think about tattoos, I just think about adding more, you know what I’m saying?

Expect Kelis to respond in 3...2...1.....


Photo: BlackCelebrityKids.com

1 comment: