Monday, September 13, 2010

Kimora Dishes on Baby Phat Departure


Last month we told you that Kimora Lee left Baby Phat. Now she's dishing on her departure and revealing that it definitely wasn't expected! She spoke to the Daily News during her Fashion Week show stops this weekend, and made it clear the split wasn't amicable. Kimora said: "It's over. It's absolutely over. It was very abrupt and sudden. I was shocked, it's very, very sad for me. It was totally unexpected."
However, she wouldn't necessarly confirm if she was fired from the clothing line. She continued to comment on her departure from Baby Phat saying, "Oh, I am completely gone….Honey they changed the locks on me! I’m busy with Hello Kitty, Fabulosity….I’m relaunching KLS. I want to cater to this new generation that’s grown up with me.”
Yikes! That doesn't sound like a pretty situation, but we're sure Kimora will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment