Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Have You Forgiven Him?






Chris Brown made his on-stage comeback at the Powerhouse concert last night in New Jersey. He was all over the stage and of course shirtless by the end of it all. The question is have YOU forgiven Chris? I had an interesting talk with my NY Creative Director of Operations last night, he thinks Chris has really humbled himself and should be forgiven because everyone makes mistakes. I hear what he's saying, but for some reason I can't get the bumps he put on Rihanna's forehead out of my head. I'm torn....great performer but...

3 comments:

  1. Your director of operations probably sympathizes with Breezy because he's a man? I for one can't get Rihanna's bruised face out of my head either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on, he was just trying to beat the "hell out of her" saying c'mon rihanna don't be a Satanist, but on a real note ppl make mistakes, he apologized, even looked sincere, we don't know what really happened,duh it is hollyweird, now if it happens again then that's another story. For the record I am 1000% woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know either. I saw this video on whatwomenwant.blogspot.com. It was a montage of the good Chrianna times and it made me feel bad for their lost love but then ppl's comments talking about the abuser looking for sympathy snapped me out of that. I just don't know!

    p.s. he is in NO shape 2 have ur shirt off! Damn what were u doing with ur time off Breezy?! Shoulda been in the gym

    ReplyDelete