Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Breaky for Beyonce


Beyonce has confirmed, in USA Today, that she is taking a 6-month break from her career. The break will come after the Grammys, a few photo shoots and the South American leg of her "I Am" tour. She tells USA Today:
“It’s definitely time to take a break, to recharge my batteries,” says Beyoncé, 28. “I’d like to take about six months and not go into the studio. I need to just live life, to be inspired by things again.”

Beyonce even wrote out a "to-do" list of what she plans to do with herself over the break:
"The to-do list consists of “random things". I want to go to restaurants, maybe take a class, see some movies and Broadway shows.” (Beyoncé says she would love to do a stage musical, eventually.) She’s also keen to spend more time with her 5-year-old nephew, Daniel, whose mom is Beyoncé’s younger sister, Solange, 23. “He’s a wonderful kid, amazing, so smart. And I spoil him, so it’s a lot of work. He’s a 24-hour job.”

I guess she FORGOT to say "get knocked up".

No comments:

Post a Comment