Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Diddy's First Baby Moms Airs his Laundry


The mother of Diddy's firstborn was on NY radio yesterday AIRING the man out! LoL. She basically said Diddy still kinda sorta wants her, Kim Porter better get used to all the other women cause they're not going anywhere.

Misa on Diddy’s other baby’s mothers:
“Sarah is really sweet but Sarah and Kim don’t get along. I get along with everyone. With both of them. Kim and I go back for years now. We were friends at one point. I was like “You wanted him. You got him now, baby“. So she’s gotta go through all the bs I had to go through back in the day.
Sarah has been around as long as Kim, alot of people don’t know that. Puffy was cheating on me with both of them. This is over 15-16 years ago so we’ve all been around a long time. I joke around sometimes and say “They are like my sister-wives.” I try to keep everything good and we want Kim to accept Chance but she’s not ready yet . . . but I accepted Christian.


Misa on whether Diddy still wants to get with her:
Yes, he still is bitter. It’s like, can I live? I have love for him and he’s my family and I’m going to always support him and have his back. But, when you can have everything sometimes and you can’t have that one little thing, you are not use to that. That’s so over. I’m not saying he’s actively trying to pursue me but I get a hard time sometimes. It’s like “what’s the problem”? You’d think I’d be the one acting like that. I stay out of your way.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Diddy is a mess

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAOOOOO wow Diddy needs some prayer and Kim Porter needs to find her a man that wants to be with her not just to be the baby momma

    ReplyDelete