Friday, January 29, 2010

I Call This *Blank Stare*




Are you done staring at the photo yet? I know...riveting.This was Kelis's choice for an outfit to the The First Annual Data Awards in Hollywood last night. Yeah, we know, Kelis is the original bad bish. But this sh!t is just bad. Not bad meaning good either, bad meaning bad, very bad. Im all for high fashion, couture, all that good stuff, but this right here? I dunno ya'll. I think it's just terrible.
P.S. The only props I will give to Kelis is getting her body back after having her baby. Nicely done

5 comments:

  1. She's still very, very pretty in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE IT. It's so bad, it's good. Kelis still reigns as the baddest (and battiest) chick in the game. Fuck what you heard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she loves the Statue of Liberty after watching Avatar with Lady Gaga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lookin good after a child... but otherwise... a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wtf is that, i love the comment" she is still pretty in the face" yes she is but now she is mad in the head too

    ReplyDelete