Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Diddy Wants to School You, Yes YOU!


How would you feel going to school where Diddy is the....principal? No, seriously. Mr. All About The Benjamins isn't content with entertainment, fashion, movies, plays and his other business ventures so now he's ready to open a business academy in NYC. Diddy told CNN:
“I want to have an academy that’s known for building leaders. I feel that’s one of the things I can have an impact on. I want to take on more responsibility. I’m still honestly in search of how I can have the most positive effect that I can have.”

Hmmm not sure how I feel about Diddy molding young minds - one Diddy is more than enough. Is he gonna send em for cheesecake across the Brooklyn Bridge when they mess up? I seriously want to go under cover and see what Diddy would be like as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment