Friday, March 12, 2010

Monica Confirms Split from Rocko


Monica took to Twitter yesterday to reveal some sad news. Her and her children's father/rapper, Rocko, have ended their long-term relationship. Although Monica didn't reveal the reason, apparently Rocko cheated. Monica also says they will keep the details “personal” while keeping the kids first. Her statement:
Thank u everyone for all the love your sending. @Rocko4Realis a great father and we will continue to love and parent our children. The Rest is a private matter between @Rocko4Real and I. He is a good person. We all make mistakes. Even separated we will always be family. I say thank u again to u all. And as I live and learn I grow. Don’t feel sorry for me just pray for me. Gods got it. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment