Friday, March 12, 2010

Telephone: Lady GaGa & Beyonce


Oh dear, where do I start? Video starts out with GaGa getting arrested, stripped (at which point the guard says to the other guard, "I told you she didn't have a dick"). Then GaGa makes out with an, um, masculine female in the courtyard of the prison and 3 minutes into the video the song finally starts.
I forgot I was watchin a music video by this point, to be honest. After some binki-clad dancing, some very obvious product placements, enter Beyonce and Tyrese (I know, random). *sigh* Bey, just stick to singing. Oh, GaGa and Beyonce are supposed to be lesbians or Thelma and Louise or whatever. The whole thing is too random for me. That is all.
P.S. Yes Lady GaGa, we noticed you covering your eye. We get it. Now Beyonce doing ish with the one eye too though? SMH.

1 comment:

  1. It's honestly not a good video. I kept thinking "they're trying to hard"

    ReplyDelete