Monday, December 14, 2009

Swizz Beatz FINALLY Speaks Out About A.Keys (Kinda)

People were GOING IN on Twitter this weekend. So, I'm laying in bed on Saturday night after a relaxing day, scrolling through Tweets when....wait, wait....what's this?? Is Swizz Beatz REALLY tweeting that you need to pick up Alicia Keys' album and that he didn't have an affair?? My first thoughts....did his account get hacked, is he drunk, does he just not care? So, of course, I tweeted that his tweets would end up on blogs and sure enough...lol. Anyway, see for yourself. The tweets have been deleted and he tweeted something about Patron after. Blame it on the alcohol? Convenient. Oh, did I mention that his ex-wife, Mashonda, responded? Yup. The only one keeping her mouth shut is Ms. Alicia Keys.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I expect more from Swizz Beatz. Up until now he had been keeping quiet and I respected him for that.

    ReplyDelete