Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby Compares Lil Wayne to MJ


I know some MJ fans are gonna be upset about this. But Baby, the CEO of Cash Money, recently compared Lil Wayne to The King of Pop. Baby asserted that, “When Wayne comes home he lifts everybody's spirits, he lifts everybody's value, he lifts the brand, he lifts everything. Wayne is gonna be the biggest artist in music, not just in Hip-Hop; in music. It's some Michael Jackson sh!t right here going on right before our eyes...He's a beast; he went back to that raw rapping.”
Baby also gave his two centy on Lil Wayne not winning the title of hottest emcee in the game from MTV. According to the CEO, Lil Wayne deserved to win that title since he is the only rapper who makes more money than Hov. When asked whether he was starting a beef with Jigga, Baby immediately clarified: “No, no, [beef]. Nothing personal, they just asked me my opinion and that was my opinion. I think we do the most and make the most, so if you don't like it, that's on you. I can't see past Wayne, so I can't see Jay-Z."

No comments:

Post a Comment